Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009

Hello Moneyforallages Fondation,

I will be glad to see some of these people that i have met and given cards to or spoke to personally to call me back. Today none of the people had an email address. Now I must go back and re-call these people again so they dont forget who i am. Today at work my supervisor changed my schedule again. So I have went from working four to midnight, then the graveyard shift to working saturdays. then 7:30 to 4:00 now back to saturdays. this is why the fondation is helping people of all ages make a good living and a substantial income so we can be free from these types of headaches. this is why I have got to be successful in this business

Linette

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linette~~

    Sending you wishes for a fantastic Miracle Team Boot Camp. It was wonderful to hear you, Frank and Lana a few weeks ago. Fantastic people and fantastic results. Be blessed and enjoy the ride!
    Great to meet you, finally. Let Lana know we are super proud of her efforts and her ease in talking with folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linette,

    I'm so thrilled you're up and active on the Blog! It will be fun to watch you and cheer you on. :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete