Monday, July 27, 2009

JULY 27, 2009

Good Evening,

I called so many people today from my List of Non Profit Organizations. I left messages all day so I don't have any email addresses for this contact list blog. I am also on a mission to get the free folks FREE from FREE and get them upgraded to World Changer. My daughter Lana and I have been really working hard today. Today has been a sharpening your ax day. We studied for several hours in the back office. Truly this effort we put in today gives new meaning to my favorite word T.E.A.M. Together Everyone Achieves More... Go Team!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the image of you and Lana working together in your back office - mother and daughter teaming up to create the life you want! Just that image is enough to motivate me to do whatever it takes to continue to make My Power Mall the best business on the Internet! Thank you for the inspiration. :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete