Wednesday, July 22, 2009

JULY 21, 2009

Good Evening,

I made most of my contacts today over the phone today. I had to sneak out of the office at work and take phone calls. These were people calling me back from the initial contacts made earlier. I was not feeling well today but I didn't let that stop me. I did what I had to do to to feel well again then I continued until I made at least 5 contacts. Even though I was feeling sick today I pressed on to the goal of talking to 5 people. We can not let our feelings take control over us. If we always go by how we feel we may not do what we need to do for that day. We may lay around and not do anything. I remember Issac in the bible. He went by his feelings. He was going blind and could not see well. He, Issac desired to give his oldest son a blessing. But his youngest son Jacob deceived him and pretended to be the older brother Esau. Issac thought he was giving his son Esau the blessing, But it was his son Jacob that He blessed instead. Why you may ask, because Issac went by his feelings and he was deceived. It caused a huge problem between his 2 twin sons Esau and Jacob. Esau was so angry at his brother Jacob that he vowed to kill him. So you see Issac's feelings deceived him and our feelings will deceive us too if we let them. Let us not go by our feelings when we have to do something in our lives. Let's just do it!

1 comment:

  1. Great job overcoming your fears, Linette ;-). Keep doing a GREAT job, and Hi to Lana!

    ReplyDelete