Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17, 2009

Hello Everyone,

Today my day started about 6:00 AM central. I work a full time job at AT&T as an electronics technician. I am not able to really work my business until I get off work at 4:30 PM. As soon as I get off work, I got to work on The Foundation. The name says it all "Money For All Ages". From the Cradle to the Grave we will work with you and help you to be successful. You can be new born or 120 years old. I really am pationate about helping children, people on fixed incomes, people living paycheck to paycheck, People who need some extra money. I am a Mother of Four Children and Two grandchildren. ALL of the children have their own mall. My daugther Lana Grant started her own business with this business and this is her summer job. She is very excited that I am one of the Boot Campers. I am here to help her succeed and you to succeed when You join the "My Power Mall" as a World Changer with our foundation "Money For All Ages". If you have to start with the Free Business Mall that's ok. I will do all I can in my power to help you to be able to upgrade so you can make money quicker. I want to help you have that Money for College, for retirement, for a rainy day, for medications, for shoes, for clothes, for food, for gasoline and the list goes on and on. Call me personally I have a Toll Free number 1-877-242-7613 leave a message. We always return our calls. Let's Start this venture together and achieve your dreams starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment