Thursday, July 23, 2009

JULY 23, 2009

Hello Everyone,

I was a little disapointed today. I started to see jealousy and greed with some of the people with whom I had been associating with. I pray that these folks start doing what it takes to achieve their dreams. I have been pounding the pavement to talk to as many people as possible. My rewards are going to be great because I am willing to work at what I want out of life. This company is about Together We Can Change The World. Let's do this together and stop being cut throat. Let's work our business with honesty and integrity. So that we can be blessed in all of our endeavers. Work and it will work for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linette,

    It saddens me to think you are having to deal with jealousy and greed. Unfortunately, human nature often gets in the way of our higher self. I encourage you to respond with love and just keep doing what will make your dreams come true - helping as many people as you can!

    I will also encourage you to put more of your focus on World Changers. I know you want to help people get out of debt. The single best way for them to do that is to become World Changers that sign up World Changers - showing them how they can generate $500 a month within 4-6 months. That number could be much higher but just that much would change so many people's lives.

    You are doing such a fabulous job signing people up! You obviously have their trust so I believe you can take them that extra step and get them to make the decision that is BEST for them.

    Thank you for all you're doing! I believe in you totally!!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete