Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 17, 2009

Greetings,

I was up late last night. We were on a special call and it was great. I purchased some leads from the "My Power Mall" back office. This was a challenge for me because it brought me back to the old days of cold calling. I called at least 25 people last night I am not sure how many joined but I know I believe in "Together We Can Change The World" and the mission that Ginny Dye has. So I know my beliefs came across over the phone through my voice. Today I have class, I take my classes at "Christian Faith Fellowship Church East" under the leadership of Dr. Charles Green. I am taking classes on Saturday and will be receiving an associates degree in Theology this winter. My Mission is to help people who are less fortunate. I have always believed in helping those people who are struggling. I come from a background of many businesses. My last venture before My Power Mall was with a company named " United First Financial" I am a Branch Manager with United First Financial and I built my business for more than 3 years helping families get out of debt, Especially Mortgage debt. I have not totally abandoned UFirst but what I have found is when the industry got bad and people were losing their homes and jobs it was hard for me to talk to people about paying off a Mortgage in as little as 1/2 to 1/3 the time. People were barely holding on to the home so I knew I had to find something else to weather the storm. I would educate people on how their mortgage was nothing more than an huge debt that has to be paid off. I would let people know that the word Mortgage is old French for "Pledge Of Death" meaning they would probably be gone from this world before the mortgage would ever be paid off. A 30 year Mortgage is a long time and many people have chosen a 40 year mortgage. In China they have 100 year Mortgages. Try paying that one off, It will never happen. So when I became a "World Changer Member" and joined the Miracle Boot Camp my mission is to go back to all of my past clients who are still stuggling to pay their Mortgage and let them know. I have a system to help them still achieve financial freedom and Now Get Paid when they pay their Mortgage which in turn will help increase their discretionary income. I had a Pastor call me on Yesterday. He has a Mortgage. I had run his free analysis and found that He can pay off his 30 Year Mortgage, His 40,000 Lincoln Town car and His 27,000 school loan all these debts paid off to zero in 4.8 years. And the best part about it, I shared with him is he can get paid to pay all those bills while he is getting out of debt. Wow - This is a Win Win situation for him and all the other countless people out there paying a mortgage and other debt. And not just people with Mortgage, also people who are Renters or live with someone else. I have gone back to my data base and I am calling as many people that I can and I am going to ask them. Are you still interested in getting out of debt? If they say yes, then I will re-run their analysis and tell them while I am getting the figures that I have a tremendous blessing for them. I can help them increase their discretionary income by getting paid to pay their bills. Also I am going to share with all of my listeners who listen to me and Lana on the Radio each week WGLB AM1560 "The Incredible Gosple Station" they can call us to hear about this tremendous Blessing presented to us through "Together We Can Change The World" and if they need money for College, or to pay Bills, or for Medicine, or Hair Care, Foot Care, or money for a rainy day. If you need money for anything we can help you through our foundation "Money For All Ages" we have a new website so check us out at, click the link www.moneyforallages.com
so no matter if you have a baby that you need money for, or if you are on a fixed income, or if you are living paycheck to paycheck, or if you are barely making ends meet . Even if you would like to earn some extra income for investments or Retirement. We are your One-Stop Shop. Come one Come all, We will provide you with excellent Service with a smile. signing off for now, Have A Blessed Day!

3 comments:

  1. Linette,

    Congratulations on working toward your Theology degree. That's fantastic! Your strategy to help your former mortgage clients become f'ree from the grip of financial death is very inspiring. You will be unstoppable as you keep moving your Money For All Ages business forward.

    Say "HI" to Lana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first week! I am trying to catch up with all my fellow boot campers blogs. Have a great Day! Keep up the great Job!
    Your daughter Lana is famous around the world! I have sent the link of that call to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linette,

    I'm so excited about what you are doing - and your heart to help so many people! You've got a very powerful one-two punch to deliver in your effort to help people be, and live, debt free. Way to go!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete