Tuesday, July 28, 2009

JULY 28, 2009

Hello Everyone,

Today was a challenging day for me but non the less I got it done. I had to work today and the supervisors were monitoring calls. Every time I got up from my chair my supervisor would jump up and be practically follow me to and from the bathroom. This is one of the main reasons I am working this business hard like I am. I have not been more committed than I am now, to getting free than ever before. This is one of the worst offices I have worked at in the 14 years that I have been at AT&T. Well anyway as soon as I got off work I got to work on my Power Mall. I am on a new mission now and that is since I am a studying to be a minister I have been calling on Non-Profit Oranizations. It is very challenging doing this over the phone. And My new favorite word today is "N.E.X.T." I must move on If the people I talk to don't have the vision that Our company has. I dont want to waste my time on people or organizations that dont see our vision and who dont want our help. Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment