Saturday, July 18, 2009

THIS IS MY WHY

The reason Why I Joined the Miracle Boot Camp
I Have been working at different Home base businesses since 1996. The first business was Amway. We gave the business our all but we failed miserably at it. I then had the home base business fever. I knew this was the only way that I could make a good living without sacrificing time with my family. Since then we have tried more than 14 different businesses. Now my relatives and friends at family reunions and different events just blow me off and start running from me when they see me coming. Some even say they dont want to hear me talk about anything except the family. Some even say You're not a millionaire yet so dont talk to me about no more businesses. I know I need to be massively successful to show the world that I am on the right track. I need to prove to myself, my husband and children that this is not a mistake and it will work for us all. My husband was an over the road truck driver for many years and I did not have any extra time for anything else. Thank God he blessed me with the ability to work at my home base business. This is the only way I know that you can make a decent part-time or full time income and still spend Quality time with my family. Even though the other businesses have not produced the billions yet, I know it is on the way. My nephew Emmanuel told me that no one else in the family believes in me except for him. He is only 15 years old and he is in the business too. I am not a quitter, I am a winner and I am going to put my best foot forward with this business. I want to help my husband as well. He has shared with me some of his hopes and Dreams. I want to help him and be there for him. My Husband is retired I am the only one working in the home, We want and need this business to work. We are expecting a miracle so that I can be free to help people. I want to go into full time ministry so that I can help people of all ages and all walks in life. I strongly believe in "Together We Can Change The World". I have always known that the Lord had his hand on me to Bless me. And that is another reason why it is no accident that I am in this business. Currently we are living in the ghetto but God is providing a way through this business to move out of the ghetto. My children want to live in a beautiful neighborhood where we won't have to worry about being robbed or have our property damaged. We have already started looking for our Dream House. I am looking forward to the additional income that we will be making so we can move. We also want to travel more and we are looking forward to traveling and getting a Mobile Home for our traveling. Another big thorn in my side is My supervisors on the job. They seem to hate me and have been trying to make my life a living hell when I am there. They ride me about going to the bathroom. They ride me about having a disability. They change my schedule every other month back and forth to where I can not be sure of what hours I will be working so I can't make any plans with my family. The Family thinks I am crazy for spending time working a home base business. They do not know the nightmare I have to endure. This business and the miracle boot camp is my way out of the rat race. So now I talk to a lot of new people. I like meeting new people because they listen to me. This is how I am able to do well in this business. If it weren't for the stranger I meet I would not have any business at all. I know this is the real deal and I believe we are going far with this. And I am taking as many people as possible on this wonderful journey. I have to be massively successful to show everyone that I am not crazy and this is real. Besides I want to pursue full Time ministry. I want to be able to give my job a pink slip because my supervisors are always riding me if I am more than 10 minutes in the bathroom. No one should have to rush nature. The doctor told me I need surgery and I have been on the list to have at least 2 surgery's for 2 years. I have to walk around in pain almost on a daily basis. I dont have enough sick time on the job for the 2 surgerys, so I have to live in constant pain until then. I need to be in a better place in my life and this is another reason why this business is an answer to my prayers. I am happy to show my daughter who is 19 and in college and she has a 3 year old daughter who lives with us. The additional money for child care and a nanny when we travel will be nothing but a blessing. I can keep going but I will stop now. But whatever you do Ginny keep that big heart of Gold that the Lord has blessed you with. Our Fondation
www.moneyforallages.com is going to be a Blessing to a lot of people.

Linette Williams Grant Toll Free vms/fax 1-877-242-7613

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Linette. Amen. You will reach your goals. I am determined to reach them right along with you. I'm so glad your nephew, Emmanuel, believes in you. I've had similar responses from my family and close friends ---when the home business bug bites, it hangs on good ;-). TOGETHER, WE can CHANGE the WORLD.

    ReplyDelete